

I managed to get another card made. (I should be making a scrapbook page for the scrappy chick challenge, maybe later when I am done with the daily baking). I did the color throwdown challenge CTD38 from this week and I wasn't sure where this color combo was going to go, but I am very pleased with the final outcome of the card. I used the Wonderful You stamp set which is on the Dormant List. I really love this set. Thanks for looking! Blessings - Brandi
7 comments:
Brandi, this is very pretty! I love the layout you've used, and you can't go wrong with that flower image!
Thanks for playing with us!
LeAnne
I love this stamp set too! Great job!
Very pretty! I love the stamps you used!
Beautiful! Very calm and serene. Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!
This is a very pretty card - I love the colors! How cool is it that someone else mentioned you in their blog - congrats :)
Love it! Especially that soft and pretty background stamping! Thanks for playing with us this week!
Very pretty! Thanks for playing the CTD!
Post a Comment