Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where I like to hide out!!!!!




Here are the pictures of my newly organized stamp/crop area. I am really pleased with it. While I will still be making some adjustments I am sure, it is so nice to have everything assigned a home. I actually put everything away after I use it, and have room to work on my desk. The last picture is the table I used to work on, and now I just push it against the wall and can use it if I am organizing for a class, working on a bunch of cards or a layout. When I have a class, I pull it out from the wall like it is in the photo, and I am ready. The boys have their computer down here with me, and there is a twin bed and trundle bed against the wall in case we have guests. It has turned into a really nice space. Come join me sometime, and we can stamp together! Thanks for looking - Brandi





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!! Lovin the digs! By the way, love your new page layout :)