

I have been working on this layout for almost a year! I finally finished it as part of the Scrappy chick March Challenge. The scrappy chicks are a group of my friends from roughly the panhandle of Texas, but also includes a friend in Wyoming, and in Oklahoma. We have monthly challenges to try and motivate us to get some scrapbook pages done. I started working on this layout before we moved to Wellington, and I have just struggled to get it right. It is still not completely done yet, but It is much closer than before. Other than some journaling and a couple more embellishments, it is mighty close. What helped finally finish it? Well the Big shot and the Serif dies are what it needed. I was able to run Grandma's name through there. She is actually 91 now, and the day we celebrated her 90th, she was sick with a bug. She looks really good for her age and for being sick. She is pictured with her four Great Grand kids as well as with her only son, and her 2 grandchildren (my brother Chris and I). Doesn't she look just beautiful? I hope I do half as good as she does when I am 70, let alone 91. Thanks for looking. Blessings to you - Brandi
1 comment:
These layouts are awesome just as they are! Good job :) Isn't this scrappy chick challenge great? It helps me even get 1 page a month done, which it seems lately has been about it. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment