Monday, April 20, 2009

You are invited to take a ride on a special tour!


A Blog hopping tour that will take you through the entire Occasions Mini catalog. This is a very exciting event that begins April 27. You can kick off your trip by making a stop right here at my blog. While here, you will get to view several samples made with the 8 Great Greetings set. After your stop at my blog I will have a link to the next blog that features the Wagon Full of Fun. What an exciting trip this will be. I have had several people place orders out of the Occasions Mini, so this will be an awesome opportunity for you to get to see some great ideas from other demonstrators using the sets you have purchased, or possibly sets you are interested in purchasing. I hope you plan on joining me right here April 27 for an exciting tour.

No comments: