
This is a NON Stampin' Up! stamp that I have had for many years because I love this image. It says so much. And of course you can't see all the details in the picture as you can in person. Notice the boy is playing with 3 large nails. Notice his shadow. Notice the man in the picture and what he is doing.
A little bit about how I made it. I have tried to stamp this image for years and have struggled with it. Finally I used Chocolate chip craft ink and a brayer to ink the stamp and then stamped the image on whisper white cardstock. After cutting the image out, I distressed the edges to give it the look of an old newspaper clipping. Everyone thinks it is a picture printed off the computer. I layered it on Basic Black then layered So Saffron behind it.
Remember the reason for the season!
Love to everyone - Brandi
2 comments:
Wow Brandi - that's powerful. I love it! Happy Easter my friend :)
That is an amazing card!
Hugs,
Melissa
Post a Comment