We got an inch of rain last night! It was so wonderful! The thunder woke Gene and I in the middle of the night, but it was so nice to listen to the rain all night too. Makes for a beautiful lazy morning. I do have a couple new things to show you, but need to get the pictures taken. Hopefully before the day is out. I am getting really excited about a scrapbook retreat this weekend done by the Paper Garden in Amarillo. It is so much fun, and I get to see friends I haven't gotten to see in a while. Needless to say, I am trying to organize photos to take to work on, as well as organize my supplies I am taking, while trying not to take EVERYTHING I own. We will see how well that works. I am also trying to get the house ready for the absence of Mom over the weekend. Always a scary thought. Hope to show you some new stuff soon.
Blessings - Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment