

In all my 37 years I don't ever remember a year as dry as this one. I know that this nation has various weather ranging from lots of snow, to flooding conditions. We have had windy dry conditions, blowing sand, and high fire danger. We've been praying for rain for months now, and we are currently having some thunder with a few drops coming down. Hopefully we will get a good rain. The crops around here are in danger of not surviving this year, livestock is struggling, and everyone is sick from all the crazy allergies kicked up by this crazy weather.
On another note. I had a 13 year old birthday party to do yesterday, and they got to make journals, and little scallop envelope boxes, per the birthday girls request. The kids had lots of fun making the journals, and they all turned out great! I don't know which one is my favorite. It was fun seeing them come up with their own designs. They got to choose a piece of Rockabilly double sided paper, or pink flamingo double sided paper, and cardstock to match. Didn't they turn out just adorable. I let them cut the first letter of their names out of the big shot using the serif alphabet die cuts. What a fun birthday party she had!
2 comments:
Brandi, these are absolutely darling! I love them. The colors are bright and sunny - they all did such a wonderful job :) Happy Easter!
I love the fact that you made journals with the girls for the birthday party. I'd like to highlight your journal activity on my blog. Can you tell me more about it in a little write up and I'll post it. Hopefully that will also help others come look at your blog. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Post a Comment