Life is just so crazy! I know that I just have to grab on to it and enjoy the ride, but sometimes it seems as if I am just holding on by my fingertips and that's it. I don't know why this week has seemed so much more crazy, but for whatever reason, it has. Needless to say, I've not gotten as much stampin' done for myself, which is probably a contributing factor to my feeling of craziness. Anyway, in the process I joined a group called late night stampers. I have been reading about them for a while, and they have a weekly challenge so I managed to get it done. This is the card I created for that challenge. The group is all Stampin' Up! demonstrators, and the challenges must include 100% Stampin' Up! supplies. I had fun creating this card, and I think this will be a really neat group to be a part of. Hope everyone is enjoying their Spring! Thanks for looking!
Blessings - Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment