
Here is a fun pary invitation using the top note Bigz die for the Bigshot and the new Rockabilly DSP. This paper is so much fun. Photos just don't do it justice. Both sides of the paper are designed, but 1 side has a shiny texture to it which makes it super fun! See the black cherries in the photo? That is the shiny texture part, the cherries. I made a different version of this same card but I guess I haven't uploaded the picture yet. Try to get to that later. Having fun playin with my stamps! Woo hoo! Hope to be posting lots for the next few days. God Bless - Brandi
2 comments:
Love it! Good job...now where is your scrappy chick challenge? You wouldn't want to miss out on my prizes! HINT HINT!!
Stacey
I love this - very cute. The colors are fabulous together!
Post a Comment