My stamp club in Dumas would tell you that this is my favorite set. They are probably right. I had to force myself to start creating with different sets. Since moving to Wellington though, I haven't used it, and I realized that I could use this to show at a Stamp Party Monday night. I am really pleased with how the finished project turned out. I think they will love it on Monday as well. I am waiting for an order to arrive today, and hope to have some new creations over the weekend, so be sure and check back. I am still not feeling all that great, but am better than I was earlier in the week. I think the family are tired of me being down, but I am not sure I have the energy to keep up with them yet. Hope eveyone else is feeling well. God Bless - BrandiFriday, February 6, 2009
Heartfelt Thanks
My stamp club in Dumas would tell you that this is my favorite set. They are probably right. I had to force myself to start creating with different sets. Since moving to Wellington though, I haven't used it, and I realized that I could use this to show at a Stamp Party Monday night. I am really pleased with how the finished project turned out. I think they will love it on Monday as well. I am waiting for an order to arrive today, and hope to have some new creations over the weekend, so be sure and check back. I am still not feeling all that great, but am better than I was earlier in the week. I think the family are tired of me being down, but I am not sure I have the energy to keep up with them yet. Hope eveyone else is feeling well. God Bless - Brandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this card - very pretty!
Post a Comment