Sunday, February 15, 2009

Block of friends

This card was the make and take at a party I had last week using the Stampin' Up! set Quilt Quips. This turned out to be a very cute card and could even be used for a valentine for a friend (which I did)! I used the paper from the Candy Lane DSP and Riding hood red ink as well as a couple of brads and punches. Super cute and super easy. We watercolored the heart image using aquapainters. Everyone really had fun making this card. And I have had fun challenging myself to use paper with pink in it. As most of my friends know, I am not really a pink person. Anyway. Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day.

If you haven't seen the movie Fireproof yet, you need to see it. If you are married, you need to take the love dare and read the book The Love Dare. You will certainly be blessing your relationship with your spouse if you do. We are starting a book study tonight at our church that is over the movie and Love Dare book. We are really excited about it, and people have already seen lots of changes in their marriages just as a result of watching the movie with us last week. So bless your self and your marriage. I Dare You!

God bless - Brandi

No comments: