
I am trying really hard to use some of my existing papers. And of course, it seems the discontinue before I get them used, so then I am stuck using them for personal use and not for classes or demonstrations. I was playing with an idea for a class, and still haven't completely finished the idea yet but this is one of the cards that resulted from the creative time. Sorry the lighting isn't so great. Not sure what was going on the day I took the photo. Will certainly try to do better on the next one. I do think it is a cute card though. I am really loving the designer papers and all the punches. I've noticed actually that I might be addicted to punches. Wonder if there is a group for that. There is hardly a card that I don't try using punches on. Or maybe it is just being lazy. Not wanting to cut out the greeting but actually punching it out. OK, you have me. I am just plain Lazy. (Don't tell anyone though, I think I have them fooled hee hee! ) Well, I have had a rough couple of days, but can't really share. Just know that I have had a friend in crisis, and be in prayer for this friend. God knows who it is. And be in prayer for all those who know this friend, because it hasn't been easy on any of them (us). Thanks for looking and God Bless Each of you! - Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment