Monday, February 9, 2009

Fresh Eggplant and Sage Notes





Here are 2 cards using the Fresh Notes and the stamp set Fresh Cuts using eggplant envy and sage shadow. Super Cute I think! They were a hit at my party tonight, as was the last card I posted using the Heartfelt Thanks. This is such a great group of stampers. They love just about everything I make, which makes the whole process fun. I do have a little whining to do. I am sooooooo tired of being under the weather. This illness started as a stomache bug last Monday, which lasted 3 days, and then turned into some kind of upper respiratory junk, that is just exhausting to deal with. Course, I am never sick, so being ill for this long is making me crazy!!!!!! I am doing my usual chores and stamping, and then having to take some time to rest! Hello! Who has time to rest with a family to care for and stamping to do??????? Certainly not me. Oh well, guess I have accepted that I am just going to have to live with it. I would however like to be over it by Thurs. so I can surprise my Grandmother by taking her out for her 91st birthday. Yes.... I said 91. And she goes like a house afire. She can work circles around the rest of us. Working another a potential project for an upcoming class. We'll see how it develops. Have a great week, and thanks for checking in. God Bless - Brandi

No comments: