
For a little therapy last week, I started working on a project for myself. It was totally and completely for the fun of it, and for no particular reason other than to have an idea notebook for myself. I loved the new textured DSP that Stampin' Up! came out with this year, and the colors are exactly my colors, so I picked them for the cover of the Stampin' Up! chipboard art journal. I am really pleaseed with the outcome, and finally put some ink to the define your life stamp set. I had to have that set a couple years ago, but have just struggled to use it. Be looking for more samples using it though. I've really had fun playing with it the last few days. Have a blessed evening. - Brandi

1 comment:
THis is realy pretty - very nice Brandi! Glad you could do something for yourself for once :)
Post a Comment