
We survived the night with Caleb's goose egg. He seems fine this morning. Amazing how resilient they can be. This is another page I did over the weekend. I had several 6x6 pages from the last several years, that I wasn't using and decided to turn them into 12x12 pages (seems a waste to have them just sitting there!) This is one of them. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. These particular 6x6's were from a regionals several years ago. The stamps are long retired, but the end result is very cute!
1 comment:
Ouch! That makes me cringe to see his head :( Glad he's on the mend! It was SO good to see you and Amy this weekend - I had such a good time and can't believe it's over for another year *sniff* I need to get some pics snapped of the stuff I did - I'm so far behind on my blog. Love ya!
Post a Comment