
I have actually tried to post a couple of times, but blogger wasn't liking the picture I wanted to add, so after getting frustrated, I would just have to walk away from the computer. I am sure none of you have ever experienced that. Well, I tried again today, with the same problem. Then I think, maybe it is the particular picture. Eureka. Problem solved. Apparently I have an issue with that picture. So here is a page I made at the retreat several weeks ago. I used a 6x6 page that I had received from a swap, added some bella rose designer paper, and some embellishments, and I love this page. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Blessings - Brandi
1 comment:
Yup, having that same problem last week, but finally got it figured out. These things need to come with instructions :) Love the layout!
Post a Comment