I have missed you! Life has been crazy with caring for Caleb after his surgery on Monday. Having time for stamping or the computer, has been pretty much none. I am exhausted, because he cries out in pain in his sleep all night, with or without the pain medicine. He doesn't like the pain medicine, so at night taking it is verrrrrrrry challenging. He is doing better, drinking better, and even starting to eat a little. The nights and first thing in the morning is the most difficult though. But hopefully things are starting to turn around. I made this card a couple of weeks ago. I got the idea somewhere, but don't remember where right now, of using designer series paper scraps, and making notecards. This one is a monogram notecard. I of course ran it through the big shot and then used punches for the monogram. Have a great weekend!
Blessings - Brandi
1 comment:
Yes, I've missed you! So glad Caleb is getting better and I"m sorry you are having to deal with this, but as we know so well, this too shall pass. Blessings (and rest) my friend. Hugs to Caleb. Love ya :)
Post a Comment