
Doesn't this look like wood? I learned this great technique off another blog called starlightstamper
and I will be teaching this technique at my class on the 26th of March, so if you want to come learn it, then be sure to sign up by this Friday, the 13th to ensure a spot. It will be lots of fun I promis you. I think this is a fun technique to use with the totally tool set, especially for the men in your life. I also ran the chocolate chip piece through the big shot with the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 texturz plates. Thought it turned out quite well. I think the brads look a lot like nails in the side of the card. Thanks for looking - Blessings - Brandi
1 comment:
Brandi,
I love this card. I am really gald we are going to do this card in your class. I can hardly wait. Good Job~ Candy
Post a Comment