Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Week!


We are on Spring break, which is why I have not posted in a few days. We had a nice break to OKC to go to the science museum and the zoo. We got to see some friends, and we all had a blast. Then we did the routine dentist apt. for the boys, and Caleb did so well, he wanted to be first and even got his x-rays with no problem. Then had his follow up visit with the Dr. yesterday, and his tonsils are still big, and he has upper respiratory, most likely allergies again! So we will see what the next few weeks bring for him. I found a desk for my crop area, and am waiting for it to arrive. It was on sale, super great deal! So I am rearranging my crop area again with some peg board and shelving. I hope it becomes a more user friendly crop space, and area for holding classes. Will post photos when it is finished. Due to the rearranging, no stamping so far this week, but have a couple things to post yet from last week. This card is one of them. I think I mentioned the challenging myself to use tangerine tango. Well, this is one of those cards, which also uses kiwi kiss and night of navy. I really like how it turned out. I will probably be using it in an upcoming class. I hope eveyone is having a great week. Hope to post something else later today or tomorrow. Thanks for looking! Blessings - Brandi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really pretty card - love the color combo :) We're eagerly awaiting spring break, which isn't until the week of April 5 *sigh* We're going to take the kids to Denver for a quick weekend getaway - should be fun!