Friday, March 6, 2009

Gratitude!


Have I mentioned lately how much fun I am having with the big shot, the top note die and the texturz pads? Well, I am. It seems that nearly every card I make, I try to run through the big shot. OOOOhhhhh what fun it is. You can't see the texture very well on this card, but if you look closely on the black cardstock, you can see it. This is part of the paper that you can get during sell-a-bration for free through the rest of March. I also used the Define your Life stampset, black grosgrain ribbon, and the flower slide from the silver hodgepodge hardware. I've also been making cards similar to this but adding an alphabet letter, cut using the bigshot, and turning the card into a monogram thank you card. Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been one busy girl - can't wait until I can be creative again *sigh* Back to my painting.