
My 93 year old neighbor Geneva needed a baby card, and loved the cards I made so she requested one of them for her Granddaughter. This is the one I made her. The texturz plates for the Big shot gave it the embossed feeling and look. Isn't so cute? I just love how it added so much to this little onsie. Then I dressed it up some more by adding the pink brads on the greeting and on the bottom for snaps. Isn't just adorable? Feel free to leave comments so I know you've viewed my stuff. I would love to know what you think. Hoping to get some more stamping done now that I am in the groove. By the way, I didn't really stamp the whole 4 hours. Part of that was cleaning up my disaster of a craft area so I could find room and stuff to stamp. Making progress, but still need to do some more organizing. It just feels so good to stamp again. I forget how much it really helps me when I get out of the swing of doing it. Got to go let the dogs in. They don't care for the 14 degree weather we are having. Hope to post more later. Thanks for checking in.
Brandi
2 comments:
The testure on the onsie and the brads really added to it. I can not wait to make them at the class. My order is growing.
Sherri
I love your cards!
Post a Comment