These cards were made with the idea of Simple in mind. One color, one stamp set. I CASEd (copy and share everything) this idea with some of my own changes from Mary Fish you can see her cards by visiting her blog. All supplies are Stampin' Up! These cards are all using the Party Hearty set. I used the card base as 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 whisper white cardstock. Then I used some punches and ribbon, and a little Pacific point cardstock as added accent. To have a little variety I tried the same technique using Orchid opulence as my main color. I think they all turned out great, super easy and simple. I think I'll be using these as part of my next stamp class. Be sure and let me know what you think.
I do have some more samples to show you, but the photos didn't turn out great. I will try to get better photos later. Love technology, but sometimes, it can really be a hassle.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Weekend!
1 comment:
Brandi, these cards are so simple and pretty - love them! p.s. glad to see you're stampin' again :)
Post a Comment