Monday, January 12, 2009
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year! Ours has started off busy. We got new tiled put down through our entire house except the bedrooms and basement. It looks Great! but oh my, what a mess, and chaos. Caleb & I left for the week to just be out of the way, to be 2 less people in the house. So now I am spending some time playing catch up on household chores. The last 2 months have been so busy with the boys birthdays (both in Dec.), Parsonage open house, Advent season, our 14th Anniversary, Christmas, New Year's, and funerals, that I didn't get my Christmas cards finished, and I basically just dumped a lot of stuff on my stamp table, creating a big mess. So I am trying to sift through that as well as the laundry, and hope to have some new ideas posted by the end of the week. There are a few new things going on with Stampin' Up! The retired list is out, there is a Valentine bundle special, and an inventory blowout special. Some of these specials are listed on the left side of my blog. All of them are able to be seen from my website. Just click the link on the blog to my site, and you can see those specials. The new catalog begins Jan. 19th. So be sure and look for some exciting new things. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Brandi! We're in the middle of quite a project as well, so I know the confusion, chaos and utter mess. Hope all is well with you - can't see what you whip up next :)
Post a Comment