Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I know I haven't posted anything lately. Sitting down at the computer has been a rare thing the last few days. We have had a tragedy in our little community. A young family from our church was involved in a single car wreck, resulting in the loss of their almost 3 year old boy Daniel. Today is the funeral, which Gene will be presiding over. Needless to say, we have all been deeply involved in the emotions of this tragedy for the last several days. Please be in prayer for this family, for this church, for this community, and for Gene today. Hug your babies, and be grateful for them. It is a reminder that they are on loan to us from God for a short time. Some shorter than others. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

God bless you all.
Brandi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandi, thank you for that simple reminder, one I try to remember each day. God bless you and yours this Thanksgiving. Love you :)