
Here is another one of the Calendar gifts that I made for the Bazaar. I am really glad they didn't all sell, so I can give them as gifts. I am thinking Tristan's teacher will really enjoy one of these. Life has been really busy. Seems the challenge is figuring out how to keep everything balanced without losing ones mind. A constant challenge for sure. Hope everyone else is having a great fall. I am ready for the weather to cool off, but we sure have had some beautiful fall colors to look at. Also, lots of leaves to clean up, and acorns to clear off the drive. I am hoping the life cycle of the acorn is about done. I am so tired of clearing them off of the driveway for the boys to be able to play.
Have a great day! - Brandi

1 comment:
Brandi these are just beautiful. I love how the ribbon is laced on the back. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment