Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tristan’s Build a Bears!!!!

Tristan bears

Tristan has been having fun making the build a bears using the Big Shot and the die cuts.  Back in February, he made a couple and took to school, as a result, he came home with several requests.  So on a Saturday a week or so ago, he spent several hours down in the stamp room creating to his classmates, and teachers requests, and interests.  These are what he made. The only thing I did to help him was show him which supplies he could and could not use, give him a clear space to work, and request that it all be picked up when he was finished.  (I wished I had gotten pictures of his little work area, but I didn’t).

Tristan bears2

Who says your bears have to be brown or black? Why not go for red?

Tristan bears3

Or yellow?

Tristan bears4   

Or Orange?

At least he had fun.  And he was pretty creative too.  He created the megaphone all on his own as well.  Even gave 1 of the cheerleaders wrist bands. 

I need to get some pictures made of the projects I’ve been working on.  So hopefully I will have more to show you soon.

 

Blessings - Brandi

1 comment:

Stacey Hutson said...

So cute and so creative!!! Who said bears can't be colored? hee hee