Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, …….

Dwarf Basket

Gene is in a community play here in Wellington tonight and tomorrow afternoon.  They are doing it as a fund raiser for our little local theatre The Ritz.  They are also doing a silent auction before the performance.  Each cast member had to bring something.  I have been following Ellen Kemper’s blog, and have CASE’d several of her punch art characters, including the 7 dwarfs.  I just love how they turned out!  She was putting a basket together using all 7 of them for a get well basket.  I took that and changed it bit to make an all around basket.  I think the end result is really great.

Dwarf basket3 

Here is a close up of Sleepy. He is on a box of Chamomile tea.  Notice the picture of the cottage on the box.

dwarf basket4

You can see Happy in the back on a Ritz gift card, and grumpy attached to some lemonade jelly beans.

dwarf basket5

Dopey is attached to a bag of pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels, and roasted pecans.  Bashful is hanging out on a couple of mugs with a little coffee sample.

dwarf basket6

Here you can see Doc attached to a can of chicken noodle soup, and Sneezy attached to a travel pack of Kleenex.  They were a lot of fun! Thanks Ellen for such wonderful creations.

 

Blessings - Brandi

Dwarf basket2

2 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

You did a fabulous job. I hope your fundraiser is a huge success!

Anonymous said...

SO very cute Brandi! You always have the best ideas :)