Monday, March 8, 2010

Cool Samples

I have seen some awesome tutorials by Michelle Zindorf on using a brayer.  I’ve always been too intimidated to try it, but for some reason, I found some of her finished cards that I absolutely loved, so I gave them a try.  I think they turned out pretty cool.  What do you think?  This first one is for Gene’s Grandfather.  His birthday is today.  88 I think is how old he is.  He loves to fish, and thought this would be a great card for him.  Gene loved it.

IMG_3870

This card makes me think of my son Tristan.  This is one of the stamps I got specifically with him in mind, and love having a really cool way to use it.

IMG_3887

Not bad for my first attempts at her tutorials.  Hopefully I will get better with practice.  You can find more of her work here.

1 comment:

Candy Powell said...

I love your new cards. I can't wait to make them. Way to go Brandi.