Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catching up on posting!

IMG_3854

Here is the card I made for Gene for his birthday.  It was in conjunction with a sketch challenge on Stampin’ Connection, but due to the remodeling that took place at the house, I didn’t get it uploaded for the challenge.  I still think it is great though.

IMG_3861 And here is the super fun project we did at a 14 year old birthday party last night!  Everyone had such fun making this.  It is a clipboard converted into a chalkboard.  We covered it with some of the vinyl chalkboard sheets that Stampin’ Up! is carrying right now.  Super Fun! 

IMG_3862Here is a close up of the super fun flower using pages out of an old book.  Isn’t it just adorable?

We are heading off tomorrow for spring break week.  Blessings to all!

Brandi

1 comment:

Stacey Hutson said...

Love the clipboard/Chalkboard! VERY CUTE!!!