Saturday, January 23, 2010

Occasions Mini Fun Stuff!

There are so many fun and wonderful things in the occasions mini catalog.  I have finally gotten to play with the new Clear Mounted stamps (after getting carpet installed in the bedrooms and my stamp room).  And oh what fun I have had!  Below are a few samples of some of the new things I’ve done.

030_1

040_1

041_1

bird punch _1 

I’ve also had fun using the dots impressions folder to create texture on the cards.  The bird punch is super fun too!  Wait until you see all the fun cards I’ve made with that as well. (even a Christmas card)!  Yes, I am already working on Christmas for next year.  My goal is to make 15 cards a month so by November, I will have all my Christmas cards made.  Well, gotta go play with the kids, and try to slip downstairs to stamp some more.

Blessings to all! - Brandi

No comments: