Saturday, January 2, 2010

A beautiful Package!

This is the packaging I made for the gift Gene gave his secretary.  I have to say, that is probably one of my favorite boxes I’ve done.  I used a wheel out of the new Occasions Mini that starts January 5th. It really turned out pretty!

IMG_3589

Here is a close up of the image on the front.  I used the petals a plenty embossing folder, and used the backside.  I loved how it turned out!

IMG_3590

Here is an up close picture of the gift card I made to go with it.  I really am pleased with the end result.

IMG_3592

Gene wanted to give her a coffee mug, so she could have a real mug to use at work.  We added a set of coasters for her as well. 

IMG_3588  

I guess with the holiday coming to an end, I am going to have to get back to work on stuff.  I have done nothing but play with the kids this week, so needless to say, It’s going to be back to the real world come Tues.  Yes – We don’t go back to school until Tues.  (Sorry teachers, I know you have to go on Monday!)

No comments: