
I decided Friday to venture into the world of cupcake making. (This from someone who in the not so distant past expressed extreme dislike for making cupcakes). In my opinion, it is much easier to make a cake, and leaving it in the pan, ice it. Voila, done! Not having to ice many individual cakes.

Well.... my best friend gave me this book called
Hello Cupcake for my birthday (yes, that was months ago). I decided on a whim, that these would be cute to make, so I did it. Really, it was quite easy. Didn't even take all that long. And I think, they turned out quite cute. I gave several of them away, and then covered the rest overnight.

Well..... that wasn't a good idea, because the cookie piece for the feathers, got moist from being covered, and the next morning we had turkey's that had molted their feathers. Considering my express dislike for cooking, and the fact that I am planning on making some more, that should indicate to you that they are really not that difficult or time consuming.
Blessings - Brandi
1 comment:
So very cute and they look yummy as well! Have a great rest of your weekend :)
Post a Comment