The more I try to be good, and make regular posts, the more behind I get! I could go into a long litany of excuses, but, lets face it, we all have them, and that just doesn't cut it, does it. So, I will try to do better, even amidst the busiest time of our life. I've spent this week hashing out birthday plans with the boys. We've had to change our plans a couple of times, and now I think have things sorta figured out. Caleb has decided we can do a pirate theme, which gave me the excuse to get the pirate party kit & matching stamp set. So hopefully I will have those to show you after they come in. I need to take my camera down to my stamp cave, and take some photos. That seems to be the thing I don't get done. I just need to do it. I've actually got a lot of new things made, just haven't photographed them. The card posted here was done in a class a few months back. We embossed with clear embossing powder, and then used bleach and a watercolor brush to bleach the image. A really soft neat look. And of course, I had to use the texture plates and run them through the big shot. That is probably one of my favorite things to do. Just love the texture. Well, it's time to get ready for church. Can't believe we are so close to Thanksgiving. How can that be possible. I had hoped to get our Christmas cards finished today. Guess we'll see how that comes along.
Blessing to all - Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment