Monday, July 13, 2009

What Hot weather we are having!!!!!!


Believe it or not, I have been stamping the last couple of weeks. I have just been to lazy to take my camera downstairs to take pics of what I have done, because that means I have to sit at the computer for a while and edit the photos adding watermark, making crop and color adjustments. So yes, I procrastinated, but the good news is, I have lots to share for the next several days (or couple of weeks) hee hee! This card is using the new In Color Crushed Curry and one of my favorite stamp sets, Fifth avenue floral. I also used basic gray, going gray and whisper white. The greeting is out of the new catalog from the set called Teeny Tiny Wishes and I used the word window punch partnered with the new modern label punch. I mentioned in my title that it has been hot. 107-108 has been the temps. Have I mentioned that I do not like hot weather at all!!!!!! But we have been staying in doors, (stampin') and if we go out it is usually to the pool. I got to preview the upcoming holiday mini catalog, and oh my word, lots of fun stuff. Not to mention all the fun stuff I still want to play with in the new catty. Be checking out the weekly special on the top right of my blog during the month of July. Have a great day! Blessings - Brandi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Beautiful stamp set :) I Haven't been stamping too much - really enjoying our summer now that we're done with the house!