My Grandma asked me to make her some sympathy cards. You know when you live in a small town, it seems all you do is have funerals. So she is out of her stash, and asked me to make some. These are some I made her. I cased this from someone else's blog months ago, and unfortunately, I cannot locate where I found this design at. I made them in three colors, lavender lace, certainly celery, and so saffron, (although the pic shows the saffron looking more like apricot appeal). I think she will be very please with these. You know, I've had this set Close as a memory for a few years, because it is perfect for sympathy cards. But I always feel compelled to color the stems green and flowers a color. What a novel idea to color it all the same color. Makes for easier quicker cards too.


No comments:
Post a Comment