After many months of reading, viewing and exploring other blogs, I have finally decided to jump into the world of blogging for myself. I don't really know where this adventure will take me, but I know that it will be that, an adventure, and hopefully a way to keep in touch with friends that I have all over the place. I will continue to work on this and hopefully, let you get to know me through this blog, as well as expand my stamping creativity by the challenge of keeping current with the blog.
3 comments:
You have a great start for your blog! I've bookmarked you, so now I can find you any time. This is so cool!!
Cool Brandi!!! Love the fact you're part of the bloggin' world. Have fun and enjoy :)
Brandi
Our first class last night was great! I so enjoyed the variation of ages participating. Keep up the good work. I am trying one of the projects today for the football team. We will see how it turns out. You give great ideas and I loved the hands on experience.
Post a Comment