Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have been busy stamping all day, and have some great cards for Christmas. I am planning a Christmas card class in October, and have been designing new ideas to use. It's been lots of fun, but I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the cards yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Last night's Halloween Stamp Class was great. Everyone had fun and wanted to be included in the card class. Be looking for dates for the class.
In addition to preparing for that, I have a scrapbook retreat in Amarillo this weekend with some friends, and know that it will be tons of fun. I just have to get prepared and packed for that as well. Never a dull moment at our house. Hope you all had a great last day of September. Where has this year gone? Got your Christmas shopping done yet?

No comments: