Here is another fall card I made for an upcoming class. I was looking for a simple design and
also trying to incorporate the faux torn paper technique while keeping it simple. I used the Autumn Harvest set, using only the leaves and acorns, and I used pumpkin pie, and early espresso ink colors and cardstock. I added just a snip of ribbon peeking out from behind the greeting. This card also qualifies for the SUO challenge, so I decided to post it so I could be leave a link to the picture.
Thanks for looking and have a blessed week!
Brandi
6 comments:
What a great card!
I love the Autumn Harvest stamp set. You did a great job with the torn paper technique. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges
Just beautiful! Love your color choice and layout, thanks for sharing :)
very pretty! love the peeking ribbon Thanks so much for playing along at SUO Challenges! :)
Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges. What a beautiful card!
Very pretty. Love the faux torn paper.
Post a Comment