Monday, December 14, 2009

Angel Alert Christmas Program


I know I've been kinda absent, and I apologize. I've been busy with the boys birthday's, the Christmas program, and of course Christmas. After I gave all the gifts out that I made, I realized, I didn't take any pictures of them, so, sorry for that. But here are some pics of the kids from the program. They did such a great job. I have taken some pics of more stuff now, so as soon as I have them uploaded, I'll share them.

This first picture is Caleb singing his solo.











This first picture is of Tristan waiting for the program to start. Looks thrilled doesn't he? He was a little nervous, but did a fabulous job with many lines to remember. He did Great!



And here is Tristan saying some of his lines as Gabriel, one of the Archangels. he was in charge of the Angel choir in the program.






And here is the group picture of all the little Angels. This picture was taken after our practice on Sunday, just before the performance. David, on the left, changed into black pants like Tristan for his role as Michael. The kids range in age from 3 years to 15 years. What a great job they all did. We were so pleased with all of them.

No comments: