Getting both boys ready for school tomorrow. Can't believe my baby is starting Preschool tomorrow. How is it possible for him to be this big already? And life goes on! Maybe I will be better about posting to my blog. I've got lots of thinks planned in my head for the upcoming future. We'll see how it all comes to fruition. Hope everyone has a great first week of school, (or second if you started last week).
I have seen this technique all over the internet, and finally had to try it. I actually made this card last month, just haven't taken the time to get it on the computer. The technique is really cool. Patty Bennet has it posted in her blog. And of course this fifth ave floral set is one of my favorites. 
Thanks for looking! Blessings - Brandi

Thanks for looking! Blessings - Brandi
1 comment:
Very pretty card Brandi! Happy first day of school :)
Post a Comment