Sunday, June 7, 2009

Too Many to do's???

Do you ever feel like you have too many to do's and not enough time???? I have so many things I want to get done, or finished, yet it seems, I just can't seem the time to get it done. But right now, life is about my family. So they have to come first. All of this other will still be here someday. But they won't be like this someday. The boys will be older and probably won't have time for Mom anymore, so now is the time to spend with them. Even if it means that things don't get done the way I would like them to. Oh well! This page is one of the ones I did at the retreat in May. I am really pleased with the end result. Just to show you how time goes, this was over 4 years ago. I was actually still pregnant with Caleb at the time. He was born a few days later, Tristan was turning 6 the next day. Go enjoy your families!
Blessings - Brandi.




No comments: